ENGLISH+ ENLIGHTEN COURSE
• Develop students’ English skills, improve their oral English, and expand their vocabulary.
• Motivate students to read, increase their reading speed, and enhance their reading comprehension.
MATH+ ENLIGHTEN COURSE
• Develop students‘ logical thinking, critical thinking, math learning capacity, ability to apply scientific method, and increase their calculating speed.
• Consolidate the foundation of students’ math and strengthen their math capability.
For K-1 to K-8
• Ten (10) new words and ten(10) math questions will be added up to daily learning schedule. These words will be tested on weekly schedule. Every month, we highlight students’ outstanding performance, analyze their weakness and strength, and generate a report for parents.
• Customize reading assignments and math exercises based on the students’ English and math skills
• Our tutor will prepare the best test preparation plan to ensure the student keep a good academic standing.
Promote Your Academic performance
Our instructors have strong belief in the potential of each student, and provided the best efforts to maximize their learning capability. We refined the way they learned. Our tutors foster a encouraging, caring, and friendly environment that helps students thrive and learn!
Why do I need an Independent Education Consultant?
Recent statistics have found that high school counselors see one student for an average of 38 minutes over the span of 4 years. No wonder so many parents and students are confused about the steps of applying university. Lack of efficient information resources to guide their path to college has blocked many students' bright future. At Excellent Education, we take pride in assisting students succeed.
Situation of Diamond Bar High School and Walnut High School
There’re 3,050 students in Diamond Bar High School. The ratio of students per teacher is 29:1, and students per counselor is 329:1. Similar to Diamond Bar High School, Walnut High School has 2,754 students, and the ratio of students per teacher is 22:1, while students per counselor is 306:1.
The statistics show that not all the students are taken good care of by their teachers and counselors. With such little resources, students may struggle a lot at their academic performance. When they have a bad relationship with their teachers, more serious problems may happen. In order to achieve students’ academic success, a professional assistance is needed.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon - Fri: 12pm - 7pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm by appointment
Sunday: 10am - 5pm by appointment
20537 E Walnut Dr N, Ste C, Walnut, CA 91789